TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE Noble Health ONLINE STORE
BEFORE YOU AGREE TO CONTRACT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS, CONTACT US FOR MAIL ADDRESS
E-store at store.noblehealth.com
Terms and Conditions
The Noble Health online store, which runs at www.sklep.noblehealth.com, is run by Noble Health, a company based in Wielogora.
Noble Health Sp. z o.o.
ul. Warszawska 62, Wielogora
Tel: (48) 670 28 87
Fax: (22) 379 03 13
Bank Millenium S.A.
PL 47 1160 2202 0000 0002 4497 6271
§1. General provisions
1. Noble Health company sells goods through the Internet using the domain www.sklep.noblehealth.com
2. Orders may only be placed by persons over the age of 18 or with the consent of the statutory guardian.
3. All products offered in the store are brand new and have a manufacturer's warranty in force in Poland.
4. All prices are gross and include VAT.
5. The price given for each item is binding since the order is directed to implementation. Price binds both the customer and the seller, that is Noble Health.
6. Noble Health reserves the right to: change the prices of offered goods, excluding the situation referred to in paragraph. 5, introducing new products into the offer, conducting and canceling promotional and sale campaigns on the store sites or making changes to them.
7. To each order is issued the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice).
8. The sales contract is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language between the buyer and the seller of Noble Health. Fixing, securing and making available the material terms of the contract is done by printing and passing the VAT invoice or order specification to the buyer.
§2. Placing orders and payments
1. In order to enter into a sales contract via an online store, the client should visit internet site at www.sklep.noblehealt.com, select the product, follow the technical steps based on messages displayed to the buyer and the information available on the website.
2. Orders may be submitted by:
a) "cart" located on the store's website - 24h;
b) e-mail (preferred for individual orders) - 24h;
c) sending an order to email@example.com - 24h;
d) by phone - from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm from Monday to Friday.
3. The store confirms acceptance of the order by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of receipt, while reserving the right to withdraw from the contract within 5 business days of the date when order was placed by the buyer.
4. Acceptance of the order for execusion by the store begins after confirmation of the buyer's data and: in case of orders paid on receipt - after receiving the information about placing the order, in case of orders paid by bank transfer - after receipt of payment to the bank account.
5. The buyer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
a) with delivery in Poland: cash on delivery or bank transfer;
b) with delivery outside Poland: bank transfer.
6. If after placing an order it turns out that the ordered product is currently unavailable, the buyer will be notified immediately by e-mail or by phone.
In case of such situation, the buyer decides about it's further realisation (extending the waiting time or canceling the order).
7. The buyer may cancel the order or make changes to the order only until it is shipped.
8. The moment of telephone or email order confirmation by Noble Health is the last opportunity to correct a misrepresented personal data or misdirected purchase order by the buyer.
9. If there is incorrect data on the fiscal receipt or VAT invoice, the buyer should issue a correction note in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance. Total change of buyer data is not possible.
10. In case of orders above PLN 300 or products imported for individual orders, the store is entitled to make an order fulfillment dependant payment the advance by the buyer.
§3. Cost and delivery time
1. The store delivers the goods to the buyer through the Polish Mail or the courier company.
2. The store does not allow the personal collection of the orders.
3. Consignments are delivered on the territory of Poland and other European Union countries (additional charge for international consignments).
4. The Buyer is obliged to receive the ordered goods and settle the charges for the ordered goods according to the chosen form of payment.
§4. Complaints and returns
1. Damaged or defective product should be returned to the address of Noble Health with the note "Complaint".
2. The cost of returned goods will be refunded after the receipt of the consignment and a positive complaint is processed. All complaints are processed within 2 working days of their receipt. The damaged product will be exchanged for full value. In the absence of possibility of exchange, the store will return the buyer the equivalent of the price of the product and the shipment or will offer another product.
3. The buyer can withdraw from the contract and resign from the purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receiving the shipment, among others on the basis of a ready-to-use pattern of withdrawal declaration. The return of a product must be accompanied by the statement of withdrawal. The store guarantees a refund of the amount equal to the price of the goods within 10 working days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the buyer along with any payment, including the cost of delivery of the item, with the proviso that if the buyer has chosen the way of delivering the item other than the cheapest usual way of delivery offered by the store, only the cost of the cheapest delivery method will be refunded to the buyer.
1. The Buyer agrees to the processing and use of his/her personal data in order to fulfill the orders placed in the online store and the realization of marketing mailings by electronic means, the so-called newsletters.
2. The Buyer consents to the use and processing of his personal data in the form of an e-mail address to complete a survey of the transaction conducted in the store in accordance with the provisions of the "Personal Data Protection Act" of August, 29 1997. "
3. Personal data stored in the store database are collected with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons and companies. The administrator of the personal data is Noble Health.
4. The Buyer has the right to inspect their data, their corrections and to request removal of them from the store database.
5. Noble Health uses the so-called cookies. These files are stored by our server on the Buyer's computer and provide statistical data about one's activity, in order to match our offer to the one's individual needs and tastes. Buyer may at any time disable the cookies in his/her web browser. More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
§ 6. Final Provisions
1. All information, product photos, trademarks are protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy and distribute, use for commercial purposes or presentations without the consent of the owners.
2. All disputes will be resolved amicably, and if such an agreement is not possible the dispute will be resolved by the competent General Court.
3. Consumers also have the option of resolving disputes electronically via the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
4. Placing an order means accepting the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The information placed on the Internet website www.sklep.noblehealth.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
6. In matters not regulated in the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, the Law on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights, the Civil Code and other mandatory provisions of Polish law apply.
7. Care for Consumer Rights is one of Noble Health's priorities so that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude or limit any consumer rights under the mandatory provisions of the law, and any possible misrepresentation should be made in favor of the Consumer. In case of any non-compliance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions with the aforementioned provisions, the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act shall prevail and apply.
PATTERN DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- The addressee [here the trader should enter the trader's name, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address]
- I / We(*) hereby inform you of my / our(*) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*)
of the contract for the delivery of the following items(*)
of the contract work for doing of the following items(*) / for the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of contract (*) / receipt (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Consumer's address (s)
- Consumer's signature (s) (only if the form is sent in paper form)
(*) Delete unnecessary
complaint FORM (PATTERN)
Model or description of the complaint product ...
Receipt / invoice number ...
Data of the complainant:
Last Name ...
Phone number ...
E-mail adress ...
Description of the fault...